David Wren Architect Ltd operates within the framework of the industry standard 'Scottish Conditions of Appointment of an Architect' and other UK equivalents. As a member of both the RIAS and the RIBA, David is able to make full use of their technical and legal support, on behalf of his clents. He is also able to provide the appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance, details provided upon request.
- Brief; get to know you and your project.
- Design; develop plans in response to the briefing process.
- Planning Permission; liase with Local Authorities and other Consultants to obtain the necessary permissions.
- Building Warrant; deal with negotiations with Building Control optimise your buildings performance.
- Cost Control; work with Surveyors and Contractors to maintain budgets.
- Contract Management; oversee the selection of Contractors and the letting of contracts.
- Site Works; manage the on-site operations in conjunction with contractors and tradesmen.
- Completion; sign off works, obtain Local Authority Certification and co-ordinate as built records.
- Certification for Mortgage Lenders.
- Building Maintenance Management.
- Historic Conservation.
- Partial Services, from the list, above where a full service is not appropriate.